Saturday, August 13, 2005

You Know its a NightMaRe when....

  1. you wake up sweating
  2. thanking god its just a dream
  3. your heart's pounding away like a time bomb
  4. u feel all hazy and wanting to snooze again to dream of a better dream?

my my there are a few nightmares i'd love to rid myself of, but sadly it just stays and rather too clearly as well! (wish i cud have used that memory space for my studies!)here read bout it and tell me wut U think..

1. this one is the most vivid and horrifyingly looks most logical. the setting was at my house, i was downstairs, there was a storm and things seem to be falling apart, trees, pillars, and my dogs were stuck outside, they seem to be barking at something horrifying. When i turn and saw it, it was a huge ghastly floating head and body!smirking and bloodied at the places where his limbs were missing, and from his gaping lips, i can see his rotting teeth smeared with grim and blood. at that unfortunate instance it saw me, and i began hiding behind walls and pillars but it seems like it could sense me, sense my fear and started for me! to my room i ran and somehow hid on my bed, shaking and trembling. as i turned my head, the orbing figure floated from below and stared at me directly from my window! aaaaaa i woke up praying.. and in the similar position that i was in the dream!gosh..

2. it was a family vacation at a mansion, as we were all sitting by the pool, (i'll just skip the illogical beginning) and i dropped my glasses into the pool. As i was just about to climb down the steps leading into the pool, i saw a dark fin approaching so i hurriedly scrambled up asap,, mannn i hate sharks to the max! ppl who know me will definitely know that. and there was this lifeguard who offered to retrieve it for me despite my pleas not to. So down the ladder he climbed and miraculously scooped the specs up, as he was ascending the tiny steps, the dark fin appeared and in flick of a second he was pulled down, a blood curling scream penetrated the serene surroundings. the calm blue colour of the pool is now replaced by a sickening hue of red. as the blood curling scream rings in my ears i saw the man scrambing trying in vain to climb out only to be dragged in again. A string of intestines lashed out and coiled itself around the nearest statue, in a desperate attempt to pull the lifeguard out. The screams just grew louder and louder as the intestines wind tighter and tighter.(i can almost see the air bubbles in certain parts of the entrails)suddenly.. there was silence, the intestines were lax and blood dripped from it slowly trailing down the statue. AAAAAA i forced myself to wake up and there i was rolling about on my bed, with a deep feeling of gratitude that it was only a bad bad dream

3. (i'll go straight to the crazee part) the car i was travelling in broke down, hence my friends and i decided to rent a car/taxi. we came across a line of rather run down stalls where we could actually rent a vehicle. before entering i noticed a drifter who stared at us with his seedy eyes but ignored him and entered the first stall,after paying the guy a sum of cash, we left to proceed to the nearest rental car only to be stopped by the drifter who wielded a pen knife dangerously at us. so we all backed into a toilet and hid there for a while hoping that the drifter will leave. creeping to the door, we peered out from a slit and saw ppl dancing in a circle, holding hands and hence we decided to go out one by one to join in the dance hoping that the drifter will not recognize us. 2 friends left and joined the "ring dance", i was the 3rd. Scurrying out, i ran towads my friends and held her hand and waited for the 4th friend. a dark hand grasped my hand and i gasped with horror as it was just a hand! no body, no figure nothing!my 4th friend took and dash and ran to hold my hand, or rather the dark hand. both of us were struggling to hold each others hands but the dark hand just kept holding us, darn gross!!! finally the dance came to an end and i looked at my palm, which was now inscribed (burnt onto my hands) with symbols and words i do not comprehend.. my fren however was frantically shaking her hands and when i looked carefully, there the dark hand was, pinned tightly to her hands by 3 big nails that went thru and thru!! mannnn i was freaked beyond my wits and begged it to be all a dream...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home