Saturday, August 13, 2005

a meaningful poem to share...

a poem that i found,
i'd like to share,
about feelings that are profound,
but definitely hard to bear..

for those out there,
who are not a "pair",
to let u know that ppl care,
and that life can be unfair.........

to the special someone in everyone's life...here goes...

There's someone special in my life,
Who doesn't know i care,
I wish I could let him know it,
But let it show i wouldn't dare.

I don't want to even risk it,
I don't want to even try,
For if he knew I felt this way,
I'd feel insecure and shy.

I never thought I'd feel this way,
I never thought I'd care,
There' s something in that smile of his,
That makes me stop and stare.

How can i tell if he likes me,
Will he ever look my way,
I'll keep my feelings hidden for now,
And save them for another day...........

-n-

for those who feel this way,
you are not alone,
there will be a day,
where you will find your "one",
by your side he/she will stay.

so don't despair,
for one day when u dare,
that someone will care....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home